As the country faces a period of extraordinarily challenging times, the Senior Traffic Commissioner has published new guidance to assist the transport industry.
The Statutory Document seeks to offer support through flexible working practices and a balanced approach.
The document provides guidance for:
- Operators who cannot meet financial standing requirement
- Approach when a transport manager is unable to attend work
- The period of grace process if the mandatory requirements to hold an operator’s licence can’t be met
- When operators are unable to access their operating centres
- The traffic commissioners’ approach to the consideration of financial evidence of an operator applying for interim authorisation
- The traffic commissioners’ approach to applications for temporary exemptions to the requirement to hold an operator’s licence
- The approach to be adopted for short notice requests to change local bus services and reducing the administrative burden on operators
- Attendance and postponement of hearings
CheckedSafe develop Apps and web-based reporting systems with integrated compliance and safety applications that are multi-functional and secure. The system offers organisations complete solutions, which enables them to manage and protect their workforce and comply with legal and commercial requirements whilst reducing cost and liability.
Our management team formed CheckedSafe with a vision to provide contemporaneous compliance solutions that could be tailored to any industry. Together with our dedicated team of developers and client account managers, we are now providing compliance services across commercial and plant hire vehicles, Utilities and many other service sectors that are monitored for compliance and efficiency.