We are pleased to announce that CheckedSafe has been selected as a finalist in the Innovation of the Year (Non-Contractor) category of the 2020 Construction News Specialists Awards.
Now in their 16th year, the Specialists Awards are the only national awards recognising the outstanding achievements of specialist contractors, and that the maximum integrity face-to-face judging process highlights the very best inspirational businesses and projects.
Innovation of the Year (Non-Contractor) category
- eBrik, eBrik – Building homes with memories
- Delta Membrane Systems, Flood Resilience, Resistance and Recoverability
- Fonn Construction, Fonn – get the job right!
- Garic, Industry firsts as site welfare harnesses hybrid tech
- Hilti Great Britain, New Hilti DSH 600-X petrol saw leads in Health & Safety and Productivity
- CheckedSafe, CheckedSafe Digital Compliance Solution
- Polypipe, Polypipe Building Services introduces MecFlow – a new way to design water supply systems
- Reactec, RASOR system
- Topcon Positioning, Topcon Positioning GTL-1000
- VisiLean, VisiLean for VisiLean
The full list of finalists and more information can be found at: specialistsawards.constructionnews.co.uk
To decide the winners, all finalists will attend face-to-face judging by our panel of more than 60 judges, made up from the UK’s largest construction firms and the leaders of the country’s major projects, including:
- Dale Turner, director of procurement and supply chain, Skanska UK
- Louisa Finlay, deputy managing director (London), Kier
- Liz Baldwin, project director, Mott Macdonald
- Alan Brookes, group executive – Europe, Middles East & UK, Arcadis
- Graham Edgell, director of sustainability and procurement, Morgan Sindall
The Construction News Specialists Awards ensures that whatever size or specialism there is an appropriate avenue to showcase the achievements of specialist contractors.
The winners will be announced on 25 March 2020 at a glamorous ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London where over 1,000 of the industry elite will meet for a night of entertainment, celebration and networking.
Construction News editor Lem Bingley said:
“The UK construction sector is a significant pillar of the national economy and it rests on the unique skills of specialist contractors to deliver at every stage, from demolition to topping off. Our shortlisted organisations demonstrate the breadth of capabilities offered by today’s specialists as well as their ability to innovate and diversify, offer additional value to their clients.
Finalists will now progress to our face-to-face judging stage, where they will have the chance to impress some the UK’s biggest and most significant contractors and developers.”
CheckedSafe develop Apps and web-based reporting systems with integrated compliance and safety applications that are multi-functional and secure. The system offers organisations complete solutions, which enables them to manage and protect their workforce and comply with legal and commercial requirements whilst reducing cost and liability.
Our management team formed CheckedSafe with a vision to provide contemporaneous compliance solutions that could be tailored to any industry. Together with our dedicated team of developers and client account managers, we are now providing compliance services across commercial and plant hire vehicles, Utilities and many other service sectors that are monitored for compliance and efficiency.