Start your 60 day free trial
Try our compliance system completely free of charge
Simply complete the online registration and our team will let
you know when your account has been activated
For the drivers
Mobile defect reporting
Compatible with iOS and Android systems, our app features an intuitive, user-friendly interface, allowing drivers to conduct vehicle walkaround checks with ease.
- Comprehensive, customised checklist
- Tap, check and go
- Offline reporting capability
For the office
Complete fleet management
Monitor user activity, view comprehensive maintenance reports in real time, identify outstanding tasks and vehicle defects, and schedule services to remain fully compliant.
- Detailed reports for each vehicle and user
- Access data in real time
- Full audit trail and complete visibility
DVSA Earned Recognition
Our software is fully compliant with the DVSA Earned Recognition scheme, enabling you to prove with ease that your vehicles, drivers, and operations meet all necessary standards, and reducing the likelihood of your vehicles being stopped for roadside inspections.
Entrusted with 1000s of vehicles
We’re proud of the system we’ve built, and we’re pleased to see so many businesses benefitting from our no-nonsense approach to vehicle maintenance. We work alongside companies of all sizes, across all industries, with a wide range of vehicles.
What are the benefits to
QBE Insurance policy holders and underwriters
- A compliant fleet is a safe fleet and accordingly a better risk. All underwriters want a better risk!
- CheckedSafe will do all the admin and support with the policyholder. NO extra work for underwriters.
- No cost to QBE. CheckedSafe has been discounted to incentivise policyholders to use the compliance and reporting solution.
- Unlike other app’s used to collect data, since drivers are using this system daily (it is legally required to carry out the mandatory daily walk round check) there is familiarity for the Electronic Accident Bump Card.
- All data collected available to underwriters as part of the agreement between CheckedSafe & Policyholder. A condition of the 25% discount.
- Reports of accidents can be sent directly to FMG with a hyperlink at the end of each checklist to call FMG or anyone else.
- Can dual brand as required.
- Provides policyholders an inexpensive case management system using existing technology.