Digitise your fleet maintenance processes to better track your preventative maintenance, routine inspections and repairs. Fully manage in-house or outsourced service/inspections while remaining compliant and improving productivity.
Keeping records of all your defects, repairs and maintenance conducted on each vehicle is a thankless task but unfortunately is a condition of your operator’s license.
These records should include:
- when the vehicle had its last Annual Roadworthiness Test (MOT);
- details of what maintenance was carried out;
- details of all defects reported by the driver;
- details of when defects were rectified;
- PMI Checks and Ad Hoc/unplanned servicing
- Wheel Torque Records
- and parts, service invoices and labour costs.
Using CheckedSafe enables you to keep all these important documents in the online Dedicated Vehicle file, thus making it easy to monitor the reliability and cost of maintaining each vehicle whilst providing information to ensure compliance.