The Checkedsafe Dynamic Risk assessment App is smartphone based and unlike most Risk assessments which are often carried out at a desk and where significant details can be missed. With this smart phone App the risk assessment can be carried out at the point of work more accurately, thereby minimising the chance of overlooking vital hazards for the assessment.
The definition of a dynamic risk assessment is:
“The continuous process of identifying hazards, assessing risk, taking action to eliminate or reduce risk, monitoring and reviewing, in the rapidly changing circumstances of an operational incident.”
During the dynamic (rapidly changing) phase, the decision making process involves analysing and reviewing the risks and benefits presented by the incident, selecting an appropriate response (system of work) and making a judgement on whether the risks are proportional to the benefits.
- Quick and effective risk assessment reporting with photographic evidence as a tag.
- Date, time and GPS stamped.
- Each check is time tagged providing 100% proof that the check has been done and time taken, this CANNOT be manipulated.
- Templates, which can be tailored to your sector.
- Add risks through the day tagging them with photos.
- All reported data available in real time.
- All data stored securely (even in Low signal area data stored until signal allows upload even then the tag is accurate as its tagged by GPS).
- Intelligent analytic Reporting.
- Reduce your corporate manslaughter liability.
- 1.2 million Working people suffering from a work-related illness.
- 2,538 mesothelioma deaths due to past
- Asbestos exposures (2013).
- 142 workers killed at work (2014/15).
- 78,000 other injuries to employees reported under RIDDOR.
- 629,000 injuries at work (source=the Labour Force Survey)
- 28.2 million working days lost due to work
- Related illness and workplace injury.
- £14.2 billion estimated cost of injuries and ill health from current working conditions (2012/13).
Checkedsafe Dynamic Risk Assessment App offers increased levels of protection for your employees on their smartphones. Installation is quick and easy, you simply download the App to your phone and once your details have been added to the Checkedsafe Compliance Management System (CMS), the App is live.
Our Dynamic Risk Assessment is an intuitive risk assessment software application for a smartphone. It contains a comprehensive library of hazards with associated control measures.
If a risk applies, simply tick the box and another will appear where you can clearly indicate to whom the risk is applicable and from what. You will now be able to rate this risk based on your risk assessment matrix. In some case, you may identify a risk but feel you can resolve it; this still needs to be recorded as well as the action you took to resolve it so you will find a box where you can type in the action you took.
The Dynamic Risk Assessment App not only effectively and effortlessly records your finding but gives you to an option to add photographs of the risk and once the check is complete, all your findings will be sent to the Checkedsafe Compliance Management System (CMS) suite for evaluation from your line manager or administrator.
Having the ability for management and supervisors to monitor the Dynamic Risk Assessment is paramount to having a risk assessment solution in place. The Checkedsafe Compliance Management System (CMS) enables management, supervisors and administrators within your organisation to effectively review, monitor and assess any risk that your employee may come up against while carrying out their duties.
Checkedsafe Compliance Management System (CMS) suite gives clear visibility on the reporting and the action taken on any risks that your employees may face, together with images (if applicable) you will receive a detailed report on which you can advise on if required. The CMS also enables supervisors and administrators to add and delete users, access heat maps and location information, as well as manage your account, all in real time.