With a history now spanning 20 years, Logistics & Supply Chain’s Supply Chain Excellence Awards were launched as an initiative to recognise and reward organisations that demonstrate excellence in their supply chain operations.
The key objectives of the Awards are:
• To recognise outstanding achievement in supply chain management across the world
• To reward those companies who have attained the highest standards
• To highlight the importance of, and the opportunities offered by, excellent supply chain management
• To celebrate, as an industry, the successes of the past year
• To provide a unique networking opportunity for the world’s senior supply chain professionals
With innovation at the heart of these Awards, these are the accolades for the forward thinkers, the experimenters and the early adopters in supply chain and logistics. These are the Awards that recognise outstanding achievements whatever the sector, size or age of organisation.
CheckedSafe have entered several competitions this year and we are finalists so far in 4 sets of awards. It is fabulous to be recognised in this way and is a real accolade for a company like ours.
In these awards we are up against some stiff competition and household names of very large companies. The finalists in our category are:-
Maclaren with B2BGateway
Tradeshift with DHL
Vodafone Procurement Company
The winners will be announced at the Hilton, Park Lane, London on Monday 14th November 2016.